Are you looking for a way to automate your reports, organize your data, and track it all with ease? No matter what kind of business you have, you can create reports, trackers, tables, charts, diagrams, and much more using just one simple program.
Microsoft Excel Spreadsheets—everyone wants to learn it, and everyone wants to be good at it. There is no other tool out there that can do everything Excel can. It’s simply amazing. But if you’re like many people, opening an Excel spreadsheet causes your mind to immediately go blank. Or maybe you’ve used it before, but decided to stop because of all the complicated commands and numerous buttons to navigate to.
If this is you, then you may be asking yourself:
- Where exactly do I start?
- How can I learn all these complicated formulas?
- Which functions would be the most useful for my business needs?
- How do I extract my data to an Excel worksheet?
- How can I use Excel to track and organize my reports?
You don’t have to be an analyst or technical expert to learn how to use Excel and apply it to your business needs. This video course can teach nearly anyone how to use Excel like an expert.
What Will You Learn?
- Once you complete the video course, you’ll be amazed at how much you’ve been missing out on by not using Excel for your day-to-day needs. You’ll find that it helps you to work faster, and makes your job easier and your life more convenient. Imagine extracting, organizing, sorting, and customizing your data, all in under 1 minute.
About the instructor
Excel Spreadsheet Tutorials
How to Clean Up Your Data through Sorting05:50
Adding Fully Automated Customized Formatting – Part I10:49
Adding Fully Automated Customized Formatting – Part II05:13
Extract the Information You Need – The Fast Route, Part I06:41
Extract the Information You Need – The Fast Route, Part II06:36
Extract the Information You Need – The Fast Route, Part III04:02
15 Quick Excel Functions You Wish You Had Always Known20:09