Do you want to be able to record readable, effective and concise minutes? Do you want to ensure high quality communications are maintained in your organisation? Do you want to feel confident.
that your minutes are an accurate reflection of decisions taken and actions agreed to at meetings?
With this Minute Preparation Training Workshop, you will learn essential techniques to develop your skills in minute taking to a professional standard in an easy to understand manner.
- The definition of minutes
- The purpose of minutes
- The qualities of effective minutes
- The skills of a good minute taker
- The meeting’s checklist
- Preparation of a meeting’s agenda
- What to do before, during and after a meeting
- How to record the notes of meetings
- Minute preparation
- Minute formats
- Listening skills
- Writing skills
Upon completion, participants will feel more confident in their ability to prepare and record accurate minutes of meetings whenever they are invited to do so.