Cash flow is the lifeblood of any organisation. In these challenging economic times, the efficient and effective collection of accounts receivable can make the difference between business survival or failure.
TML Business Services has recognised the need to provide training to persons within companies and other organisations in this very key area in order to better equip them to deal with the challenges they face.
Trevor Marshall, Chartered Accountant with over twenty-five (25) years’ experience.
- Understanding the collections process.
- Strategies and methods of reducing delinquent accounts.
- Guidelines for collecting from Government agencies
- Developing an effective collections procedure.
- Collections letter writing
- Telephone Collection Techniques
- Customer Screening
- Use of Financial Statements in credit decision making
- Debt Collection negotiation skills
- Reporting and performance measurements
- More effective collection techniques and procedures
- Better written collections correspondence
- Knowledge in the use and interpretation of customer financial statements