Why You Should Get This Product
The Personal Finance Basics ebook provides step-by-step guidance on how to prepare a master plan that will help you take control of your financial future and achieve your goals. It is a must-read for anyone who is serious about setting goals and achieving them.
What It Contains
Chapter One: Some Basic Concepts
- The Cost of Money
- The effect of inflation on money
Chapter Two: Financial Literacy
- What is financial literacy?
- Habits of the financially illiterate
- What are the benefits of being financially literate?
Chapter Three: Personal Financial Planning
- What is financial planning?
- What are its benefits?
- Some basic concepts of financial planning
- Key steps in developing a personal financial plan.
Chapter Four: Understanding Your Attitude Toward Money
- What is your attitude toward money?
- What aspects of family life while growing up may be affecting your attitude toward money in your present life?
- How to identify who or what may be holding you back in your present life.
Chapter Five: Assessing Your Current Financial Position
- How to determine how well off you are.
- How to calculate how good you are at saving money.
- Financial record-keeping
Chapter Six: Personal Budgeting
- How To Analyse Your Cash Flow
- How To Manage Cash Shortfalls
- How To Track Your Spending
Chapter Seven: Managing Your Financial Goals
- How To Set Personal Goals
- How To Get S.M.A.R.T.
- Steps To Establishing Your Goals
- Some Common Personal Goals
- How To Prepare Your Menu of Personal Goals
- Developing Action Plans
Chapter Eight: Managing Debt
- How To Determine How Much Debt You Can Afford
- How To Get Out of Debt
- What To Look for On Your Credit Card Statement
Chapter Nine: Making Major Purchasing Decisions
- How major spending decisions should be made.
- How much you can afford to borrow.
- Exploring your options
Chapter Ten: Saving For Education
- Budget Challenges in Saving for Education
- Options For Funding Education
Chapter Eleven: Planning For Retirement
- Developing a vision for your retirement
- How to estimate how much you need to save for your retirement.
- How to save for your retirement
Chapter Twelve: Saving and Investing
- Personal Money Management
- Your Investment Options
- Your Risk Tolerance
Chapter Thirteen: Personal Risk Management
- To Conduct Your Personal Risk Assessment
- Develop Your Risk Management Strategy
ASK ABOUT THE PERSONAL FINANCIAL PLANNING TEMPLATES .